Decorating your home is important because it helps to create a personal, comfortable, and inviting space that reflects your personality, style and mood. Especially during ramadan, you will need a safe and holy space for you and your family.
Contrary to what you may or may not think, it is not haram to decorate for Ramadan. It is the absolute opposite. You can therefore prepare a beautiful and welcoming decoration to prepare for this moment.
Here are some tips & tricks to help you create the most beautiful Islamic decoration for your Ramadan 2023.
Decorating your home for Ramadan is part of the holly process.
Islamic Decoration for ramadan 2023 best advice
- Set up an Eid Mubarak or Ramadan Kareem sign in an eye-catching location.
- Decorate the main living areas with colorful lanterns, candles, and fairy lights to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Hang Islamic calligraphy or art prints on the walls to add a touch of cultural richness from Maison Al Salam
- Use decorative rugs and throw pillows to add comfort and coziness to your home.
- Decorate your dining table with a festive tablecloth and place settings for iftar meals.
- Use floral arrangements, such as a bouquet of flowers or a potted plant, to bring a touch of nature into your home.
- Create a focal point in the room, such as a Ramadan moon-and-star centerpiece, to serve as a symbol of the holiday.
- Don't forget to decorate your windows with beautiful curtains or sheer drapes to make your home feel more inviting.
- Get inspired for your next ramadan at Maison Al Salam
Remember, the key to successful home decor is to be unique, authentique and chosen in peace for ramadan.
Why it is important to add Calligraphy Islamic Wall Art in your ramadan decoration ?
Arab calligraphy is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful forms of calligraphy in the world. It has a rich history and tradition that dates back over 1,000 years, and is deeply rooted in Islamic culture. The fluidity and intricate details of Arab calligraphy make it truly mesmerizing to behold.
Arab calligraphers use a variety of scripts, including Kufic, Naskh, Thuluth, and Diwani, to create beautiful works of art that are often used to adorn mosque walls, religious texts, and other important documents. In addition to its religious significance, Arab calligraphy is also appreciated for its aesthetic value and is used as a decorative element in many homes and businesses.
It creates a sense of purity and beauty : A well-decorated home for ramadan can provide a sense of comfort, warmth, and purity. It Increases the value of your home: A well-decorated home enhances the beauty of ramadan. Decorating your home can create a specific atmosphere , an inviting space, or a more formal and elegant environment.
Arabic print wall art are a beautiful way to add color, texture and purity to a room. It can serve as a focal point or be used to complement other decorative elements in a space. Whether you prefer abstract or realistic mosque images, calligraphy bold or subtle colors, there is a print wall art to fit every taste and style.